Thursday, May 3, 2012

mediterranean




Lamb chops, tabouli salad, and hummos
smoked sea salt, pepper and five spice and throw them on a hot grill...  dont burn em but get a good sear and flip...   dont over cook lamb.  this good cut needs to be med rare and the fat needs to cook to get melty yummy.

I like a tabouli with tons chopped parsley and mint.  cubes of cucumber and tomato in a lemon, olive oil and salt dressing.  that's it

Hummus I like lemony...  so I make sure there is plenty of that.  you can discover your own blend of good olive oil, cooked chick peas, garlic, salt (smoked is outrageous in this) tahini, and lemon.  blend in your cuisine art for perfect creamy hummus.  I like a healthy amount of garlic too.  not too much but I like to know it's there and mid level of tahini...  keep adding to get the flavor you like.  and keep tabs of how much so you know how to make it perfect for your taste buds every time.

that is all for now.  I'll be back with much more soon as I have discovered how to download my pics from my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment